Автор: RB Whitaker
Издательство: Starbound Software
Размер: 5 Mb
Описание: The C# Player’s Guide (2nd Edition) is the ultimate guide for people starting out with C#, whether you are new to programming, or an experienced vet. This guide takes you from your journey’s beginning, through the most challenging parts of programming in C#, and does so in a way that is casual, informative, and fun. This version of the book is updated for C# 6.0, .NET 4.6, and Visual Studio 2015
- Get off the ground quickly, with a gentle introduction to C#, Visual Studio, and a step-by-step walkthrough and explanation of how to make your first C# program.
- Learn the fundamentals of procedural programming, including variables, math operations, decision making, looping, methods, and an in-depth look at the C# type system.
- Delve into object-oriented programming, from start to finish, including inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, and generics.
- Explore some of the most useful advanced features of C#, and take on some of the most common tasks that a programmer will tackle.
- Learn to control the tools and tricks of programming in C#, including the .NET framework, dealing with compiler errors, and hunting down bugs in your program.
- Master the needed skills by taking on a large collection of Try It Out! challenges, to ensure that you’ve learned the things you need to.
Мета теги: Book The C# Player’s Guide The C# Player’s Guide